I can't believe I will be half way through this pregnancy tomorrow! The time has really flown by. Part of that is due to the morning sickness followed by a month long head cold. It has not been fun not being able to breathe through my nose for that long. I honestly think I forgot what it felt like! =o) The pregnancy has been flowing along nicely and we have our ultrasound set up for March 25h. We plan on finding out the gender since we did with both girls.
The girls have already started counting down the weeks and days until we open the cabin for the summer and when school gets out. Sydney asks daily when Grandma Great will be home from Arizona! I love that they are so excited for the summer weekends at the lake. It reminds me of my excitement for the summer when I was little too!
Lauren had an awesome week last month...getting sent to the principals office(which is a good thing at her school!) and then being chosen to read an entry from her journal of Being a Proud Otter. Of course it was about spending time with her family at the cabin and all the fun stuff we do up there! She did a great job reading in front of all those people too. She said she sure was a lucky duck that week!
Sydney was approved to receive speech services through the school district. It will be a short run since her paperwork won't be submitted until the end of this month and then it only runs through the end of the school year. We are just happy that she is getting the help she needs so we can understand what she is talking about!
Happy Spring!!!
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment